Building upon my highly acclaimed initial mindfulness meditation course at Sky, the 2015 Mindfulness book success and subsequent Mindfulness courses in Brentford, my 4th (June) and 5th (August) course is everything you need to know to make changes in your life through mindfulness. Learn how to transform your life. Say goodbye to stress, indecision and sleeplessness, say hello to a mindful, stressless, decisive, more fulfilling life. Contact for details.
This 8 week course is designed to build understanding of mindfulness practice through both instruction and experience, with self-compassion the consistent theme. Participants will learn a variety of mindfulness techniques, and gain insights from psychology, science and Buddhist philosophy into the benefits and effects of a mindfulness practice. Participants will explore the obstacles faced while establishing a mindfulness practice and how these difficulties parallel modern and personal life. What makes this course unique is the self-compassion element and the teaching of emotions in relation to mindfulness.
- Breath Awareness
- Moving meditation
- Breathing techniques
- Mindful eating
- Use of mantras
- Body Scan
- Emotional Attentiveness
- Seeing With Eyes Open Meditation
- Introduction to mindfulness and self-compassion
- Understanding the thinking and feeling mind and using breath awareness to tame the thoughts
- Identifying emotional states and attention to emotions in meditation
- Cultivating the soothing emotional state through the use of mindfulness techniques
- Exploring the body as a mindfulness tool and reconnecting with the body through meditation
- Uniting thinking mind, emotions and body to achieve long-term peace and happiness
Choose between either of my two video courses, my recent book or join a class to build your insight into mindfulness. Either will help you build a greater understanding of how to change your life. Combine a course with my weekly recipe to help make those small steps to live a more mindful life.
My recommended Reading List for Mindfulness and Spirituality can be download here reading-list
Peace and Love